VETS Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) – Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Set-Aside GWAC
CONTRACT NO.: GS-06F-0538Z
PROGRAM WEBSITE: www.ktc-vets.com
Veterans Technology Services (VETS), a Small Business Set-aside GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions
from a qualified, diverse pool of Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Businesses.
With a $5 billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option, VETS allows for long-term planning
of large-scale Program Requirements while strengthening opportunities for Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Businesses.
- Ceiling: $5 billion
- Period of Performance
- February 2, 2007 to February 1, 2017
- Orders may be awarded through February 1, 2017
- All orders should be substantially completed by February 1, 2020.
- Two contract scope areas to meet your mission requirements
- VETS 1 Systems Operations and Maintenance
- VETS 2 Information Systems Engineering
- Low 0.75 percent contract access fee
- GWACs have the same low contract access fee as GSA Schedules.
- Access to multiple types of task orders
VETS offers fixed price, time and materials, labor hour, and blended task order types, providing greater flexibility in procuring
different types of IT products and services and meeting your mission requirements.